Nestled in a developing community in the bustling western suburbs, this opportunity represents a one-off chance to acquire a reputable cafe franchise that offers the flexibility and ease of operating a lifestyle cafe!
Founded in 2012 by two brothers, Piccolo me was named from the love of their coffee of choice – the Piccolo Latte. So, they set out to develop a brand that was different and not like your traditional franchise chain. Priding themselves on being young at heart but strong on traditions Piccolo Me has quickly grown to 29 stores in NSW.
Key Investment Features:
• Annualised owners’ earnings approx. $185K
• Gross sales approx. $790,000
• Reputable franchise brand and tightly held
• Long lease till 2030 with two 5yr options!
• Great industrial park location
• Cheap rent only $49,500 p.a incl GST!!!
• New store with no further capital expenditure required- Only 1yr old
For your full information pack including address of business, financials, lease, please complete an online confidentiality agreement and click on the below link
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF.