Chicken Treat North of River, 30 mins drive from Perth CBD
Chicken Treat is one of Western Australia's largest fast-food chains and is currently in double digit growth.
This well established and prominent drive thru store is in a coastal, Northern suburb of Perth, 36 kilometres North of the CBD. The store is within the vicinity of the City of Wanneroo, and is a predominantly residential suburb.
They have been serving up fun times and fun food since 1976. Their brand started with a simple idea, to bring the lovingly hand-seasoned Rotisserie Chicken with a unique blend of Mediterranean spices to West Aussies.
Fast forward and over 40 years later, for the love of food, the menu has expanded to a delectable mix of classics and new favourites. Their legendary, slow-cooked Rotisserie Chicken remains to be cooked in a proper rotisserie oven (they are one of the only few places that still cook with this technique). They freshly prepare, and hand-bread their deliciously crunchy Crunchified Chicken each day, cooked in WA sourced Canola Oil.
Features and Benefits:
• Average sales current year just under $30K per week, 10% up on previous year
• A profitable business with an established foothold in the local area
• Lease in place to the end of 2025, with a 5-year option to renew
• Brand new signage in place
• Consistent sales performance in a dynamic local market
• Uber Eats and other delivery options in place and well promoted
• Loyal and growing customer base
• Some upgrades are required, the asking price reflects the investment required
• Strong locally based Franchisor support
• Experienced staff in place
• Owner-Operators only, ideally suited to a partnership/family
• No experience necessary, full initial training and ongoing support provided in WA
For more information, please contact 08 6277 0345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensee: Dominus Capital Pty Ltd
Licence Number: 71867