Point Lookout, Queensland 4183
$280,000 WIWO + petrol/gas SAV
Iconic Straddie Roadhouse plus Residence - Stradbroke Island, QLDThis is a rare opportunity to buy the iconic Straddie Roadhouse - home of the famous Straddie Burger. Established for over 36 years, the Roadhouse is well known by locals and regular holiday-makers as a one-stop-shop with friendly service.
Located in the heart of Stradbroke Island's key tourism area, at Point Lookout, Straddie Roadhouse sits on the main road, less than 100m from Adder Rock Camping Ground and a short walk from Main Beach.
With your new home included, this fantastic sea-change investment is close to the gorge walk, from which you'll enjoy world class ocean views, with regular whale and dolphin sightings.
- Leasehold general store selling essentials, hot food, ice-cream, bait, gas, fuel and ice
- Turnover $1.8 million pa
- $140,000 of equipment included in the sale
- Outside eating area
- Open 7 days, 6am to 7pm
- 20-plus customer car spaces
- 2 separate public toilets downstairs
- Minimum of $30,000 stock included in the sale (excluding petrol/gas, which will be independently measured on day of sale)
- Run by 2 owners plus 3 staff
- Owner will provide 2 weeks of training
This business will never be short of customers, thanks to the many events held on Stradbroke, including Pro surfing competitions, Island Vibe Hippy Festival, fishing comps, whale watching, Blues Festival, Straddie Salute, Oyster Festival and more.
The sale includes all plant and equipment, such as built-in fridges and freezers, and goodwill.
Sited on 1317sqm, this great leasehold package includes a 3-bedroom home, with air-conditioning upstairs, living/dining area, deck and built-in sleep-out.
Leasehold price: $280,000 WIWO + petrol/gas SAV
Business SnapshotPrice: $280,000 WIWO + petrol/gas SAVTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 1st Jun 2017