Looking to get into your own business on a tight budget? This could be your solution. Opportunities are now available from as little as $15,000, selling restaurant quality street food.
THIS IS NOT A FRANCHISE.
This well established enterprise comprises market-based food venues in South East Queensland, selling top quality Indian food in convenient walk-around bamboo Cones or Boats.
Customers can buy authentic, restaurant-prepared Indian curries, rice and naan bread, making the business perfect for markets, food festivals, major events, food halls, school fetes, private functions and more.
- All curries prepared in an award-winning Brisbane restaurant
- Food served in specially designed bamboo Cones & Boats for easy one-handed eating while on the move
- Training included - No prior experience needed
- Established for 2 years
- 2 existing locations - Mt Gravatt and Miami
- New sites available - some existing and some new territories
- Equipment is included
- No cooking required
- Low entry cost - $15,000 - $20,000
- Exclusive territory
- Low wages - can be operated by 1-2 people but staff can be employed as required
- High profit margin
With food festivals and night markets on the increase - especially in Brisbane and SE Queensland - this is an excellent business opportunity that is cheap to buy and run, and can be as profitable as you make it.
Your investment comes with everything you need to trade, except your first purchase of stock. Stock is purchased on an ongoing basis. Check out this business at https://www.facebook.com/Curryinacone/