Permanent, Big Nett Income, Big Remuneration in Brisbane Southwest Suburb
Richlands is situated approximately 15 kilometres from the Brisbane CBD and occupies a prime position within South East Queenslands western growth corridor, arguably one of the south-western corridors most accessible suburbs. Richlands is located at the cross over of the Ipswich Motorway M7, Centenary Motorway M5 and direct access to the Logan Motorway, Brisbane Airport and the Port of Brisbane.
- Located in sought after and leafy Southwest suburb of Richlands with all the big name retailers on your doorstep; Short walk to Richlands Plaza and Woolworth in minutes, close to all the necessary amenities, dining, shopping, beauty&health and an easy stroll to Richlands Train Station; 15 min ride to Sunnybank Hills; 20 min to Garden City Westfield; 25 min to South Bank Parklands
- Well presented complexes
- Big nett income $272,345 annually
- Permanent management rights business
- Very well run business, all procedures documented
- No set office hours and well-presented on title office
- Investor complex in rental area, less owner-occupiers
- Body Corporate very good and supportive to work with
- Long agreement, still 23 years and 21 years left on agreements
- Great manager remuneration $130,387 with annual adjustment of CPI
- Complex very popular with renters, since ideal location and good rental
- Two spacious manager units, First - three bedrooms, two bathrooms, single garage and attached on title office; Second - three bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage
-Extra rental income on second manager unit about $19,760 annually
Simply, Neat and Tidy! Come and take a look we are sure you will be impressed!!! Please book your inspection with NEXT exclusive agents.