Excellent profits! Suit buyers from Event Management or Transport
HORSE YARDS AND STABLES HIRE - FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!
If you're looking for a business that has little to no competition, has regular clients who book 12 months in advance, can be run from home (if you have acreage) and is netting the owner approx. $360K p/a, then look no further.
This business provides temporary horse yards, horse stables, temporary marquees and generator hire and more, to showgrounds predominantly in NSW, Victoria and Queensland.
They provide the very best in portable event infrastructure and operate in an environment with almost no competition. They have achieved this enviable position by cementing their relationship with scores of clients, most of whom have used them exclusively for many years.
- Trained staff (2) are in place, are experienced and can work independently.
- Turnover for 2018 was just over $800,000 and has been consistently around this figure for the past 3 years.
- Established 2007
- The business INCLUDES approx. $1,200,000 in assets. Assets; such as a prime mover, trucks, forklift, temporary horse yards and more. An asset valuation has been carried out by a professional valuer and can be provided.
- No lease as the owner operates from home.
- Net profit to an owner operator $360,000 p/a approx.
This business would suit a buyer from a background in transport, event management, or any small business background. If you plan on being hands-on in the business, you will need a HC licence and be reasonably handy to erect temporary horse stables - training is provided. Alternatively, you could employ someone to replace the current owner and focus on acquiring more business. Under management the business may net a purchaser approx. $280,000 p/a based on current numbers.
Reason for sale: The owners are planning to relocate to the UK once the business has been sold.
Why is it worth the asking price?
- At $1,250,000 this is little more than the value of the assets alone. To replicate this business would take many years to see a return like the owner is currently receiving.
- The business provides an ROI to an owner operator of almost 30%.
- Wide spread of customers with no key dependencies.
The business is priced to sell.
To receive an information memorandum, please contact Matt Grech on 0408 299 888.
*Location description may be approximate and images may not be representative of actual business for sale.
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF