FREEHOLD STORAGE SHEDS + RESIDENCE ON 8.5 ACRES - SOMERSET, TAS
Superannuation investment or lifestyle property with solid passive income which supports a family!
Located in Somerset on the North West Coast of Tasmania, just 8kms from bustling Burnie.
Somerset is situated on the estuary of the Cam River, pristine beaches and parks. forty minutes' drive from Devonport which is connected to Melbourne by ferry services, and an hour and half from the scenic Cradle Mountain.
Freehold property and business comprises;
• 8.5 acres of all useable land; 3 acres fenced for livestock
• Modern 30sqm 3 bedroom brick residence with ducted heating
• 10kw Solar power system
• Town water and a bore
• 147 high-quality steel storage sheds, 95% currently occupied
• 12-vehicle carport space which is ideal for caravans, motor homes, boats and vans
• 33mx10m Factory warehouse with 3 phase power, compressor and forklift
• Bells Canadian firewood processor and wood chipper, an added bonus for extra income
• Plenty of space for pick-ups and deliveries, with semi-trailer access
This income producing property is the ideal solution to earn a solid income without leaving home. The business currently turns over in excess of $180k per annum, 8% return on investment. Potential to operate other business ventures in factory warehouse i.e. mechanical, etc.
• Easy to run and low maintenance
• No overheads and minimal running costs
• Tax benefits and living expenses paid by the business
• Plenty of space to expand the business
• Very little time spent working
• Great location and easy access to highway
All make this Tasmanian lifestyle change very attractive. There is also the added bonus of the firewood production business which operates from the factory, an excellent income supplementation and good cash flow.
An astute buyer would also see the benefit of purchasing property as their self-managed superannuation fund.
Being sold as a going concern. Valuation for Residence, factory + 3.5 acres $820k + Storage sheds, plant & equipment + 5 acres $1.3m)