Fast becoming a recognised growing Queensland based café operation Stellarossa recognised for Quality, Consistency, Service and coffee with great food.
This now 2-year-old cafe, has started strong in a community that is fast growing, in a shopping precinct with very strong anchor tenants.
• Trading since 2016, with average sales $15k and 38kg coffee a week, trading Monday to Friday from 6.30 am to 5pm, Sat & Sun 7am to 3pm.
• Seen as a flagship store in its design, kitchen layout and locality.
• 123 sqm inside and 45 sqm outside fully covered (Total 168) with shopping centre carparking surround.
• 2 years in to a 10-year lease, with 5-year option. 15% of sales
• This licensed venue, has a strong balance of Food 66% and Beverage 34%
• Excellent hands on & ongoing training program offered from Head Office to new owner
• Existing strong and well experienced team Wages at 34%
• Opportunity for a Hands-on owner/ couple to take ownership and continue to grow the business
This suburb is in a huge growth corridor, with existing and new estates being established around. The mission of Stellarossa started with a quality, consistent premium coffee with great food and experienced staff all in a great locality, this shop has all the core values allowing you to continue to grow this already successful little business.
Asking Price: $149,000 + SAV
To find out more information about this business for sale, please complete the confidentiality agreement quoting reference number: MB 9153
Broker: Mark Kitson| E: email@example.com| P: 0405 293 644
Head Office | P: 07 3368 4010| E: firstname.lastname@example.org