South Nowra, New South Wales 2541
Building and Construction
Established Leasehold Powder Coating BusinessVery well established, with an excellent reputation and no competition, this centrally located powder coating business is reluctantly offered for sale.
Located 160km from Sydney, Nowra is set inland on the Shoalhaven River between Shoalhaven Heads, Berry and Ulladulla, and is known for its many historic buildings, picturesque countryside, and delicious local produce and wine. Nowra residents are well provided for, with several public and private schools, 2 hospitals, excellent sports facilities, and more.
- The only powder coating business between Ulladulla and Albion Park on the NSW South Coast
- Established for over 15 years
- The Powder Works provides powder coating and abrasive blasting, touch-up paint, and are agents for pressed tin panels for the NSW South Coast
- Many account customers, such as local builders, stair and fencing manufacturers, plus walk-ins
- Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 7am-3.30pm
- Masses of equipment included: small and large ovens, spray booth, abrasive blasting booth, spray guns, pre treating tanks, forklift, power tools, lots of powder
- Owner operated with 1 F/T employee plus 1 casual
- 4 weeks' training provided
With everything up and running, and a strong client base, this excellent leasehold investment is ready for a new owner to walk straight in and start earning, especially as it's coming up to the busiest time of year.
Business SnapshotPrice: SOLDTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 29th May 2017