St Andrews Beach, Victoria 3941
ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR NEW ADVENTURE?The owners of this outstanding Peninsula property, Big Blue Backyard are actively looking for their successors.
This could be your once in a lifetime opportunity to Brand yourselves as leaders in Tourism Excellence in one of Australia's most vibrant food and wine destinations The Mornington Peninsula. Only 1 hour from Melbourne, (recently voted the most liveable city in the world again!) on the Wild St Andrews Beach there is no other property on the market anything like this.
Purposely built this unique coastal retreat has quietly been wowing couples for the last 10 years. Tucked into the dunes of the wild Bass Strait coastline Big Blue Backyard is famous for delicious breakfasts, romantic dinners and gloriously secluded hideaways.
The 'Main House' comes complete with
* Commercial kitchen & walk in pantry
* Large Open entertaining area for guests, including separate dining room, lounge with OFP and guest power room
* Management couple/Owners Quarters master bedroom ensuite with WIR office/tv lounge and second bedroom.
* Fully operational 'back end' - laundry, workshop, storage, tradies entrance and parking as well as 30 solar panels that feed into the grid
The 3 Secluded Hideaways are set beneath the canopy of ti tree, each with direct access through the indigenous garden into the National Park down to St Andrews Beach and each with its own
* Kingsize room
* Light filled ensuite
* Private deck
* Outdoor double spa bath & alfresco shower
* Strong Occupancy with unlimited potential to grow
* Active database
* Excellent repeat guest visitation
* Fully optimised website with CMS and online booking facility
* Excellent Trip Advisor Ratings and FB following
* Large commercial kitchen with walk in pantry
* Open plan living and guest entertainment area with OFP & formal dining room& powder room
* Three Luxurious and completely secluded guest hideaways
* Currently run by owner/management couple with casual staff
* Indigenous coastal garden with direct access through the National Park onto the wild and almost always deserted St Andrews Beach
* Excellent systems & procedures in place
* Current owners excited to assist with handover
This Award Winning Business and Premier Coastal Property has a strong occupancy, and wonderful lifestyle income. Big Blue Backyard has an excellent reputation and is well established in the Tourism industry. For more information please contact the owner Lisa Dempsey or if you prefer, Liza Milchman the Agent working in conjunction with Big Blue Backyard from Ray White Real Estate in Rye or alternatively click on the Enquire Now Form below this video.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Business SnapshotPrice: $2,900,000Trial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 8th Oct 2016