Mini independent Supermarket at Inner Western Sydney in a popular and busy street with affluent local residential population.
Asking price is $149,000 plus SAV.
Features of business:
• Operating for over 20 years.
• Currently Owner operated.
• Fresh Juice bar.
• Fruit and Vegetables.
• Fresh flowers.
• Brand New lease 5+5+5years
• Weekly revenue over $12,000 to $13,000. (Pre covid now it is high)
• GP is 50% plus.
• Rent is Just $1400/week +GST and outgoing.
• Open 7 days a week from 6AM till 6PM, potential to extend hours. Weekend less hours.
• Over $650,000 annual sales.
• Full training provided and easy transition.
• Very good opportunity for owner (couple).
• All the equipment, Juicers, cool rooms are in good conditions, software, and small truck will be part of the business.
• Massive storage, Rest area and Office.
• Strong local loyal customer base.
Revenue and Expenses
• Store sales- $52,000 to 56,000/month with 50% GP= $26,000/Month approximately.
• Rent per Month= $6000+GST+Outgoing.
• Other expenses= $6000/month.
• Monthly net earnings for owner operator before tax= $14,000/month.
Cost to Purchase.
• Business: $149,000+SAV
• 3months lease bond: $18,000
• 1month rental advance $6,000+GST
• Stock: $25,000 + or – 15%
• Legal fees for buying the business and lease.
Note: No financials available, Trial to check the revenue available after deposit and exchange (fully refundable). Serious buyers only please. This is genuine business for sale, as owner is retiring.
• Ecommerce is the way to go.
• Wholesale actively with bigger accounts to local cafes and hotels.
• Online sales with door delivery through Ecommerce website.
• Add Coffee and organic concept.