This takeaway and Restaurant is in main and busy street of Sydney along with other shops, cafe's, restaurants, just below hostel, close to universities and opposite to bus stand.
• Currently semi owner operated, currently weekend is closed due to staff issue.
• Brand new Lease of 3years with options all depending on how serious you are.
• Very low rent just $7000/PM+ GST Plus Outgoings($300/PM) for next 6 months. After that rent will be fixed as per market rent as this shop is in prime spot(around $2600/PW approximately)
• Most of the kitchen equipment are updated with massive range hood. Approximately 100sq Mtr store with separate storage area.
• Fridges, freezers, POS systems and monitors for menu are in place.
• All suppliers are in place they deliver onsite.
• This business is running for many years but with current owner for nearly 4 years during pandemic seen good and bad days now just good days to see, currently doing over $32,000revenue per month. This store was doing over $20,000/week before pandemic. Now hostel is closed and no employees to work they are not running the business from 10AM to 10PM. Now depending on the availability of staff they run the shop no fixed time.
• Full training provided and easy transition. This is great opportunity for Owner operator.
• Regular customers, floating customers as it is in bus stand, Uber, Menulog and Door dash all in place.
• Very good opportunity, vendor asking price is just $179,000 (this business was worth $430,000).
• Previously Owner was taking $5,000 to $7000 plus net per week before tax. As soon as international border opens this business can go back to same glory as past.
• Add coffee and beverages as it is in bus stand as “coffee on the go”.
• No Charcoal chicken in whole street, you can add charcoal chicken here lots of demand for it.
• Increase the trading hours early morning till late as it is on main street.
• All above should increase the volume of sales to $90,000 to 100,000/month.
Cost to acquire
• Business: $179,000 Plus SAV.
• 3months lease bond: $33000
• 1month rental advance $7000
• Legal fees for buying the business and lease transfer cost.
To complete an online confidentiality agreement, visit this business at: https://linkbusiness.com.au/businesses-for-sale/ca/NSW10152
THE PURCHASER TO MAKE HIS/HER OWN INVESTIGATIONS AND ENQUIRIES IN RELATION TO THE BUSINESS AND NOT TO RELY UPON WARRANTY OR STATEMENT MADE BY THE VENDOR OR BY ANYONE ON HIS/HER BEHALF