LOCATION: Located on the edge of an Industrial area in Sydney's Sutherland Shire just off a main highway. Exposure to local business customers from nearby small and medium sized factories housing small businesses, and residential customers from nearby blocks of residential dwellings.
PREMISES: Very charming eat-in and takeaway cafe with rustic charm. Converted factory with funky artworks and factory chic styling. Full kitchen, indoor seating for up to 60 guests. Has its own small, 8-space car park and plenty of street parking.
NET PROFIT: $196,627
KEY BUSINESS FEATURES:
- An amazing opportunity to acquire a well-established, busy and popular cafe in Sydney's Sutherland Shire, with a regular loyal customer base
- Extremely low rent below 5% of turnover with at least 4 years left to run on the lease
- Fantastic online presence: a vibrant Instagram page filled with beautifully plated dishes, highly reputable with strong reviews on Google, Facebook, UberEats
- Mutually beneficial relationships in place with a couple of local businesses, in which the cafe owner provides a regular unique mobile food service at the other business' premises. These regular events attract customers to each business and bring in extra revenue
- Serving a delicious gourmet range of chef-prepared breakfast and lunch dishes such as eggs, waffles, breakfast bowls, burgers, sandwiches, salads, kids menu items
- Retail selection of various gourmet deli offerings including in-house made items and pre-made meals
- Part of the UberEats network. The food items are delivered to customers' doors, bringing in further revenue
- Offers a catering menu made up of hot & cold platters, salads, sandwiches, savouries, sweets and event catering
- Bus stop right at the doorstep
ASKING PRICE: $279,000 + SAV
This beautiful cafe will not be on the market for long! Please contact us to find out more today! Details such as financials, lease information, staffing and location can all be made available upon enquiry.