Great little Poke Bowl takeaway restaurant in Town Hall Food Court, Sydney CBD
For sale is a great little Poke Bowl takeaway restaurant located in a Sydney CBD Food Court at Town Hall.
- 5 day business!!!
- Very low entrance cost! Great lifestyle business. Busy time 11 am - 3 pm
- Great quality food product: serving fresh healthy Asian cuisine including salads, noodles and sushi
- Popular takeaway. Good Google rating: 4.7/5
- STAFF: easily staffed. Not many staff - no headaches
- NET PROFIT: $500-$1000 per week with room for growth
- PREMISES: Small shop - low maintenance
- FANTASTIC LOCATION: conveniently located in a Food Court in the heart of Sydney CBD: George Street (Town Hall)
- REASON FOR SALE: owner wishing to retire
- NET PROFIT: $500-$1000 per week with room for growth!
- LEASE: Over 2.5 years on lease
ASKING PRICE: $35,000, WIWO Price. Price includes all stock and equipment.
For more information please contact the broker to fill out the Confidentiality Agreement.