Tahmoor, New South Wales 2573
Busy Sign Shop in Designated High Growth Area Southern Highlands, NSWRetirement beckons for the owners of this busy sign shop in the Southern Highlands, just 90km from Sydney, in a designated high growth area. With everything you need included, an established client base, and a long lease, this is an excellent investment for a husband-and-wife team, or sole trader.
The workshop has been very well set-up, with one half housing the office and printing, and the other half used for manufacturing all types of signage. Currently owned and operated very successfully by a husband-and-wife team, this could be a one-person operation but you would be BUSY!
This investment is walk-in ready to produce, so you'll be earning from Day 1. Given the location, price, client base and reputation of this business, it's perfect for someone seeking to become their own boss in a secure industry.
- Long trading history
- Gross turnover last financial year $264,000-plus
- 5 years' full financials available
- Servicing Macarthur, Wollondilly, and Wingecarribe Shires
- Excellent location with customer parking
- Fully equipped 152sqm workshop
- 2005 Mazda Bravo ute plus 1998 Mitsubishi L300 van - service history included
- Comprehensive list of all tools and machinery available
- Great landlord with long-term lease available
- All stock and fixings included in the sale
Current owner at no charge willing to assist in house for a two month settling in period then on call as required, (retiring in local area).
Business SnapshotPrice: Price: $160,000Trial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 12th Oct 2017