Trusted & Well-Established Hot Water Replacement & Electrical Services
About the Business
Price $149,000 + SAV
Revenue Yearly $290,000 +
Adjusted Profits $156,000 +
On offer is an outstanding LIFESTYLE working 25 to 30 hours per week doing Hot Water Replacement & Electrical Services Business on the Sunny Central Coast.
With over 20 years servicing the Central Coast, this business has built a strong and admired reputation by providing a large range of prompt and professional hot water replacement and electrical services.
Covering all brands, services provided Include:
o Hot Water Replacement & Repairs (Solar, Electric & Gas)
o Electrical Installations
o Circuit Repairs
o Same Day Emergency Hot Water System Repairs & Replacements
Most clients are repeat customers and does not require advertising to generate work. 85% of revenue comes from hot water services, with the remaining 15% deriving from electrical installation and circuit repairs.
This business has no fixed premises, which ensures minimal operating expenses. Minimal stockholding is required, with only a small additional cost of around $5,000 to acquire the spare parts inventory the business carries.
This business would suit a qualified electrical/plumbing trades-person looking to earn a secure and good income. Alternatively, the business has genuine potential to be built up by an enthusiastic trades-person.
The flexible hours and working local to the Central Coast, will provide a quality of life and work/life balance that many can only dream of.
For further information, please contact Dani Rifai.