Freehold Historic Pub on the Banks of Darling River- Tilpa, NSW
For the buyer seeking their very own piece of Australian history, with a solid income and a laidback lifestyle thrown in, this is definitely the one! Overlooking the Darling River in Tilpa, NSW, this iconic Outback hotel is an exceptional business opportunity or superannuation investment.
It's this classic must-see iconic pub that makes the town famous, and it has been welcoming visitors for over 100 years.
- Freehold hotel and accommodation on approximately one acre.
- 6-room accommodation
- Modern shower and ablution block
- Ideal venue for group functions
- Beer garden overlooking the Darling River
- Dining room with pool table
- Bar area with 4 tap beers
- Commercial kitchen, 2 large cool rooms, freezer and ice-making machine
- Above ground 10,000L diesel tank & 4,500L ULP bowser
The most important features when buying a pub are location, reputation and customers - and this great investment ticks every box.
Situated right on the banks of the Darling River, perfect for camping and fishing, Tilpa Hotel is busy all year round, as it acts as the hub for the strong local community, welcoming locals, tourists, contractors, fishermen and seasonal pastoralists.
As a key destination in NSW Tourism's Darling River Run marketing campaign, it's a must-see for visitors, and a natural stopover for the various outback car rallies held in the region.