Tomingley, New South Wales 2869
Established Leasehold Motel in Gold Mining TownIf you're keen to break into the hospitality industry without the commitment of purchasing a freehold, then the Lucky Strike Motel could be just what you're looking for.
Located halfway between Dubbo and Parkes, this well presented brick motel has been operating for 29 years, and is known for providing quality accommodation at affordable prices.
- Leasehold motel on the Newell Highway at Tomingley
- Halfway between Brisbane and Melbourne - great rest spot
- 25 minutes from Dubbo
- 26 ground floor units, all with ensuites and reverse cycle air-conditioning
- All units include tea and coffee making facilities, microwave, toaster, electric blanket
- 3-bedroom owner's residence
- Facilities include reception area, in-ground swimming pool, barbecue facilities
- Next door to an old style country pub that serves great food
- Easily run by a couple
- Price drastically reduced due to ill health
- All equipment, including 2 washing machines, 2 fridges, freezer, dishwasher and lawn mower
- Long lease
- Training provided if needed
This lovely country town made its name through gold mining and even today, Tomingley is home to a working mine, which is a great boost to local businesses.
It's also a popular stopover for those travelling between Brisbane and Melbourne, and a tourist destination, due to its proximity to Goobang National Park. The Park offers a great range of facilities and activities, including bushwalking, horse riding, camping and caravan sites, cycling trails, picnic and barbeque areas, and wheelchair amenities.
Business SnapshotPrice: Trial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 17th Mar 2017