Trundle, New South Wales 2875
Freehold Price: $365,000 WIWO negotiable
Thriving Freehold Newsagency and Post Office - Trundle, NSWWhat a great opportunity to buy your own freehold commercial property and business, in a stunning NSW location! Trundle Newsagency and Post Office is a thriving, family-run investment, which comes with everything included.
- Successful business with freehold and fabulous rural lifestyle, great opportunity for a family
- Located just 35 minutes from Parkes
- Provides Australia Post services and well-stocked with newspapers, lotteries, magazines, gifts, toys, kitchen and homewares, office/stationery items and more
- Increased potential, with a new mining town opening nearby
- Price includes building, business, shop fittings, stock and 4 Post Office vehicles
- 2 mail contracts and 1 town run with 3 cars supplied for all runs
- Has back to base 24hour security and 4 security cameras with CCTV
- Has received renovations and modifications over the last 3 years
- Supportive local community
- Currently operated by a husband and wife team
- Will negotiate on all serious offers
- Price includes computers, printers and stock (valued at approx. $70,000)
- Figures available
- Selling as owners wish to retire
Trundle is a great choice for those seeking a tree-change with an income. It's a delightful rural town that brings in huge crowds during its annual ABBA festival in May and Bush Tucker weekend in September.
Town amenities include a pre-school, primary school and K-12 public school, as well as local hospital and doctor, large supermarket, a golf course, 25-metre swimming pool, tennis courts, horse racing facilities, and more.
Trundle is known for its unusually wide main street, a reminder of the days when bullock-trains travelled through the area. It was also featured in a TV documentary, when it took part in Country Town Rescue for the ABC.
With its vibrant community, affordable real estate and great facilities, 180km from Dubbo, this would be an excellent place to call home and take over this well established business.
Freehold price: $365,000 WIWO negotiable
Business SnapshotPrice: Freehold Price: $365,000 WIWO negotiableTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 12th Oct 2017