• Situated in the North of Victoria in a location that boasts valuable fertile farming land, lakes, rivers and the most spectacular scenery close to an historic township. Sealed road frontage.
• The accommodation side of the business revolves around group accommodation and caters to schools, church & youth groups, family groups and a myriad of other users.
• There are beds for 88 in 6 buildings plus two separate campsites for tents, vans, RVs, indoor and pleasant outdoor dining areas (roofed), 2 rec rooms, commercial kitchen, and a large sports stadium.
• For those so inclined there are 26 permanently fenced paddocks for livestock (suit sheep, cattle horses), also suit cropping, under cover calf rearing pens, stables, workshops, garages, and permanent water for agricultural pursuits or recreation. A wildlife corridor runs through the middle of the property also with permanent fencing.
• Buildings and improvements are in excellent well maintained condition and the only reason our vendors are selling after 42 years is to enjoy the fruits of their labor in retirement.
• A comfortable owner's residence is included, along with separate very good staff accommodation.
• There are numerous activities on site including a 100 megalitre lake for water activities plus water security.
• Accredited with ATAP and the Camping association.
• Asking $1,900,000
INSPECTION STRICTLY BY APPIONTMENT
For further details
Brett Bowden 0417 005 755
AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS SALES P/L