This is an opportunity not to be missed. Located on the beautiful Central Coast, this growing fencing business services a large region including the Central Coast, Newcastle, Port Stephens, and the Hunter. The business has built a respected reputation by carrying out projects from end-to-end, both big and small.
This Central Coast business has completed a vast array of projects, including those completed for various different Council Shires/Cities, along with many other large organisations, including but not limited to the following:
• Wyong and Gosford Shire Councils, among others,
• Sporting Fields, including Council, and private tennis courts,
• Animal Conservation fencing and Habitat enclosures,
• Heritage and National Parks.
Offering a large selection of fencing and related products and services on the Central Coast, Newcastle, and Hunter, including:
• Chain wire,
• Welded mesh
• Handrail systems,
• Keep safe fencing,
• Access control,
• Construction materials,
• Sport Venues,
• Steel Fabrication,
• Gates, including automated systems, boom gates, cantilever, swinging, double and custom.
This business also offers additional Steel services/products, which include:
• Fabrication of trailers and trailer enclosures,
• Fabrication of Exercise Equipment,
• Supply Steel Beams, Columns, and Pipes for construction companies.
Accompanying the business is as follows:
• 10 + fully trained staff,
• Trucks and all relevant plant and equipment,
• Factory with long term lease,
• Future projects,
• Existing relationships with suppliers and customers,
• Respected and well-known brand,
• Handover training by the current owner along with continuous support.
The owner has decided to retire after running the business for decades. This opportunity will provide the buyer a lifestyle that most can only dream of.
This business would suit someone with industry knowledge, a competing business, or it can be run under management due to high profits.
Please contact Dani Rifai for more information on 0411 870 977, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or click on the link provided (Licence Number 10064471).