Splatter Gallery and Art Studio, Custom Framing and Retail Business Plus Premises
This fantastic and unique freehold opportunity in the beautiful country town of West Wyalong in the Riverina is perfect for the artist or photographer keen to start their own business.
Currently operating as an arts studio, gallery, custom framing and retail business, there is huge potential to add a coffee shop or tea garden.
Located on the Newell Highway, the town has over 17,000 people passing through every month. With main street frontage, Splatter Gallery and Art Studio is a great investment package that also includes stunning premises.
- Several businesses in one: gallery, art studio, art classes/workshops, custom framing, retail and lolly shop
- Industrial / rustic standalone 500sqm building
- Sells artworks for locals and surrounding artists + hosts cultural events
- Runs art classes, workshops, mosaic and pottery classes
- Custom picture framing for artworks and photographs
- Retails handmade and recyclable gifts and furniture
- Includes old fashioned lolly shoppe
- Sells pure, locally harvested Blue Mallee Eucalyptus Oil
- Restrooms, storage, open plan sections plus 2-3 back rooms for framing
- Fenced off back area and carport
- Large block of land for sale next door which could be turned into a tea garden
- Training provided - including full custom framing course
The current owner started the business in 2013 and has been the sole operator. She previously also ran a coffee shop onsite but increasing art commitments left her no time to operate it, it would be easy to re-establish.