Whyalla Norrie, South Australia 5608
$190,000 + SAV
Top Name Power Equipment Store - Eyre Peninsula, SAWhether you're seeking a business you can work in, or a solid investment that will reap excellent rewards while you enjoy the lifestyle, this is it.
With an impressive gross turnover of $1.9 million, Delmac Power Equipment is located in one of Australia's most sought-after locations, with amazing beaches, stunning national parks and enviable fishing right on the doorstep.
- The go-to power equipment store in the region since 1999
- Business of the year in Whyalla 2016
- Prominent main road location - just 2 minutes from airport
- Customer base includes local and out of town trade, plus lucrative government customers
- Top name range of industrial and garden power equipment, and wood fires, including Stihl, Spitwater, Victa, Honda and Masport
- Excellent showroom, workshop, car parking, security cameras and more
- Excellent reputation for choice and quality
- 3rd most populated city in South Australia - busy seaport, excellent schools and amenities
- New Defence Force base, with the military investing heavily in the area
- Still potential to further grow this award-winning business
Considering the huge potential here, impressive turnover, lack of competition and enviable lifestyle, this business is priced very well - especially as the owners are negotiable, with different buying options available.
Business SnapshotPrice: $190,000 + SAVTrial: no
Business Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 27th Mar 2017