247 Fraser Road, Beerwah, Queensland 4519
"A Little Bit Country....."Tucked in behind Australia Zoo in Beerwah, the gateway to the Glass House Mountains district and hinterland towns through to Woodford and Kilcoy.
This pretty property with a solid brick 4 bedroom home included, could simply be your home offering lots of room for kids to explore; store boys toys and family vehicles large and small; or it could represent an opportunity to establish a thriving business for small crops farming or even a horse riding resort with bungalows providing overnight stay. Having Australia Zoo for a neighbour on 1 side and large areas of State Forest on the Eastern side already set up with horse riding tracks, opens up ideas and possibilities for a small business entrepreneur. (Subject to Council Approvals).
The house needs a makeover and there's no end of space to add on extra rooms, but once completed you will be absolutely rewarded.
* 2 road frontage.
* 5 acres of cleared land â the perfect base for you to start a new venture.
* Tree-lined permanent creek, Dams and fresh water bore.
* 5 minutes to Beerwah Railway Station providing commuters with a reliable service to Brisbane.
* A selection of Public & Private Schools to choose from.
* 5 minutes to Beerwah Shopping Centre where you will find Woolworths, Super IGA, Target, Service Station, Coffee Club and roughly 40 other Specialty stores. This Centre has attracted 4 new tenancies just in the last fortnight. It's a growing community. Aldi is around the corner from the Shopping Centre along with Medical Centres and associated professionals and a great pub. Everything you need.
* 20 minutes to the golden beaches of Caloundra.
* Beerwah in the hinterland of the Sunshine Coast is truly a hot spot to live, run a business or invest.
Property Type: House.
Land Size: 20 Acres (8ha approx). Former Nursery.
FOR SALE NOW: $645,000.00 ONO.
INSPECTIONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
David Zuric. 0422 237 791. email@example.com
Cheryl Vize. 0412 884 531. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Land Size: 20 acres (approx)
Commercial Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 17th Mar 2017