Sunseeker Lodge is located on a quiet street and just a short walk to the Sunshine Village where there are a variety of restaurants, shops and the local surf club. A short 5 minute drive will bring you into Hastings Street, the Noosa River and Noosa's National Park.
This 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment with stunning ocean views (watch the whales go by) open plan kitchen/dining/living area opening out onto your balcony with sun lounge and outdoor setting for 4 people.
This direct access to the patrolled Sunshine Beach, you can enjoy your stay by strolling along the long sandy beaches or fill your days swimming and surfing in the white tipped waves of the Pacific Ocean. Perhaps just relax and spend your days lazing by the pool.
* 2 bedrooms - 1 Queen bed, 2 single Beds
* Linen provided (no beach towels)
* 2 bathrooms - main bathroom with small bath & sep in shower
* Washing machine, dryer
* Kitchen - dishwasher, microwave
* Furnished balacony - sunlounge, setting for 4 people
* Air Conditioning to living area only
* Ceiling fans to both bedrooms
* Undercover parking for 1 vehicle
* Communal BBQ facilities
* Swimming pool and spa
* Tropical gardens plus lawn area
* Stunning ocean views
Sorry, NO weddings, functions, parties, schoolies or pets.
NOTE: $45 non refundable booking fee applies for all bookings
ALL LAGUNA HOLIDAY PROPERTIES ARE STRICTLY NON SMOKING INDOORS
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, toilet paper and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel.