This waterfront home in prestigious Noosa Waters offers a fantastic opportunity to experience Noosa lifestyle first-hand. This property features long canal views, entertainment areas with BBQ and the pool is located to the North capturing the sun.
Offering five bedrooms and two living zones, upstairs is the main parents retreat with sitting room opening out to a large sunny balcony with stunning water views.
Noosa Waters is a prestigious location and this house is nestled amongst some of the best homes in Noosa - only a short drive to either the famous Hastings Street precinct of Noosa Heads, the restaurant mile on Gympie Terrace, the Noosa River and Noosa Main Beach
* 5 Bedrooms - 11 Sleeps
* 3 Bathrooms - 2 baths (1 spa bath to main bedroom)
* 2 Queens, 1 King, 2 King Singles, 1 Single bed plus set of bunk beds
* King Singles can be zipped together to make a King bed - if required this must be ordered at time of making the booking
* Timber cot available
* Absolute North Facing water frontage with jetty
* Stunning Canal views
* Ceiling fans throughout PLUS a/c unit in Family/TV area
* Linen included
* 2 Televisions, 1 x DVD player, CD's and docking station and WIFI available
* 2 Covered entertainment areas with BBQ and dryer bar area
* Full laundry facilities - front loader washing machine, clothes dryer and clothes line
* Sunny swimming pool
* Lock key is available for this property - security deposit of $500 required
* Double lock up garage - 2nd Fridge in garage
* Pet permitted - $100 fee applies - outside pet only
* 1 x two seater Kayak with life jackets available
NOTE: $45 non refundable booking fee applies for all bookings
Note: Minimum Tariffs apply for each season based on Minimum Nights, but stays can be shorter than the minimum if the minimum tariff is paid.
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, toilet paper and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel.