Contact our office by email - email@example.com or 07 3539 8844 to arrange an inspection!
This one-bedroom apartment is located in the heart of Fortitude Valley and only 2kms from the CBD, with transport readily available.
Located on the 13th floor of the "Oxford Towers" building in Central Village – 338 Water Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
- 1 large bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- With full bi-fold windows to allow cool breezes to flow throughout the property.
- Open plan kitchen featuring dishwasher, microwave, and oven
- Large bathroom with great lighting
- Full-size laundry space with clothes dryer included
- Tiled throughout in both kitchen and living room area
- Secure building with CCTV and onsite management
- Building features include a beach style lagoon pool and lap pool, private rooftop area with city views, BBQ, pavilion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas, fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn
- 3 minutes walk to bus station and less than 10 minutes walk to Valley train station
- Walk to RBWH, shops, parks, Brunswick St mall, James St shopping, and Emporium.
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street, and Bus Stops are all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
- 0m to the closest Café, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
- 80m to the bus stop
- 350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
- 400m to King Street Dining Precinct
- 450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station
- 550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
- 650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
- 1km to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBHW)
- Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD
Please note images are indicative of the same style apartment on a different floor, a viewing of the specific apartment is recommended to confirm suitability.