Contact our office by email - email@example.com or 07 3539 8844 to arrange an inspection today!
One-bedroom executive furnished apartment is yours to call home. The apartment with large alfresco windows, air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, tiles, and an amazing inner-city oasis beach right outside your window.
Located in the heart of Fortitude Valley and only 2kms from the CBD, with transport readily available.
Located on the 6th floor of the "Oxford Towers" building in Central Village – 338 Water Streett, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
We are an on-site property management office and the main reception at Canterbury Towers - 10 Trinity Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
- 1 large bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobes
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan kitchen featuring dishwasher, microwave, oven and fridge
- Large bathroom with great lighting
- Laundry (including dryer and washing machine)
- Tiled throughout
- Secure building with CCTV and onsite management
- Building features include a beach style lagoon pool and lap pool, private rooftop area with city views, bbq's, pavillion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas, fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn
* This apartment no car park - Tenants can obtain Brisbane City Council Resident Street Parking Permit for 12 months for $15.
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street, and Bus Stops are all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
- 0m to the closest Café, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
- 80m to the bus stop
- 350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
- 400m to King Street Dining Precinct
- 450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station
- 550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
- 650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
- 1km to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBHW)
- Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD