Fully Furnished Hotel-style Luxury 1 bedroom apartment No Parking
Please contact Lily to arrange an inspection on 0424786468 .
Move into this beautiful space immediately! This Park view north facing apartment in the heart of Hamilton puts you in the eye of Brisbane’s most sought after new address. Mixing amenity and style, you will move freely between your designer apartment, the shared infinity pool and the outdoor barbecue area to entertain guests. Escape to Hamilton’s best retail and entertainment precinct – Portside Wharf, to enjoy the culinary sensations of Sono, Gusto Da Gianni, Byblos & Belvedere with more exciting cafes, high-end retailers and boutiques within walking distance.
Hamilton is an affluent suburb in the Inner North East area of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, located along the north bank of the Brisbane River. The neighborhood is hilly with views of the Brisbane central business district.
This apartment has the following features:
Fully Air conditioned
Stone bench tops
Floor to ceiling glass
Premium tiling and carpet throughout
Down lights to kitchen living areas
Stainless steel appliances
Designer tape ware
Access to Fitness Center and Pool podium and private outdoor entertaining area for permanent rental.
• 6 kM to Brisbane CBD
• 5 kM to Brisbane's international and domestic airports.
• Minutes walk to Eagle Farm Racecourse.
• Walking distance to Racecourse Road's famous cafes and boutiques
• 3 leading edge fitness centers and gyms.
• Medical Center and Dental Surgery.
• Opposite lush park lands, sports fields and new children's playgrounds.
• Neighboring the Royal Queensland Golf Course.
• Easy walk to two City-cat Terminals - Brett's Wharf and North shore Hamilton.
• Located between Queensland's two largest employment and technology hubs - the Brisbane CBD and Australia Trade Coast - and neighboring KSD1 and Brisbane Technology Park.
•supermarkets - Woolworth, Coles and IGA - all within a few minutes walk
Minimum lease period is 6 months.
Please contact Lily to arrange an inspection on 0424 786 468.