Full Furnished Brand-new large Studio with En-suite, Balcony in WEST END, Peaceful, A/C, Wi-Fi, Pool.
This full furnished Large studio room for either a couple or one person has everything you need to live comfortably and centrally in the best suburb in Brisbane.
This is a studio located in a house in a peaceful and quiet area and intended for relaxing, studying, enjoying quiet time, as there is no partying in the house. You can be guaranteed a peaceful place to get away from the stresses of the world after work/while studying over the semester.
The studio is new, clean and cozy. Kitchenette with Convention Oven, Modern Aircon, Microwave, A new 220L Frost free Fridge, Ceiling fan, Double bed with pillows, sheets and donna, Privacy Balcony, Bathroom En-suite inside the studio.
The Kitchenette with Convection Oven, Microwave Oven, Kettle and Toaster, Crockery and Cutlery.
The versatile Convection Oven inside studio is faster and better than traditional ovens and facilitates quality Bake, Roast, Grill, Steam, Dry Fry and Toast and doubles as a saucepan.
There is a larger kitchen for cooking big meal sharing with other studios.
The studio is priced at $29 0per week, with 4 weeks bond.
All utility bills are included in the price.
The rent includes all utilities as the following:
* Double bed with bed linen
* Study Desk, Lamp and comfortable Office Chair,
* Unlimited Fast Wireless internet (fibre)
* Sheltered private balcony with ceiling fan and concertina clothes drying rack.
* Water and Hot water
* Electricity and gas
* Air-conditioning and ceiling fan
* Kitchenette with Convection Oven, Microwave Oven, 220L Frost free Fridge, Kettle and Toaster, Crockery and Cutlery
* Laundry washer / dryer (sharing with other students/young professionals)
You will be extremely comfortable staying in this comfortable and convenient location:
- 3 mins ferry rid to UQ (8 mins to Ferry) or 15 mins bus ride in front towards UQ lakes;
- City Glider 60 every 5 mins on Montague Rd, maximum 10 mins rid to Adelaide St CBD;
- 4 mins walk to ALDI supermarket
- 8 mins walk to Davies Park Saturday Market;
- WEST END Beautiful cafes and bars nearby
- City cycle station everywhere