This unit is much more than an affordable & convenient property, it is a piece of history known as Rockmount House built in 1862. This is one of the original homes of Brisbane.
It's loaded with original features such as double sided fire-place servicing the communal kitchen, architraves & even more character features. Beautiful wide pine floor-boards, wide hallways, high ceilings and verandahs and decks galore. This room is at the back of the property therefore noise reduction is at its best.
The property's many features include -
* Studio style bedroom with plenty of room for a lounge area
* Separate private bathroom
* Off Street parking
* Extra communal lounge/dining area
* Communal kitchen
* Built-in wardrobe
* And more . . .
Location, Location, Location
* Bus stop right front of the property
* 700m to Woolworths on Ipswich Rd
*1.4km to Fairfield Garden shopping centre
*1.8km to Princess Alexandra Hospital or Buranda Village which only take 2 bus stops on the same bus route.
* Near by Yeronga park, Yeronga State school and Yeronga State High school
* Shops, restaurants , cafes are all within short distance
The home is only a short walk to Annerley shopping centre including a new Woolworths. A bus stop at the door, what more would you need?