Mere footsteps from the cosmopolitan shopping and vibrant dining scene of James Street, this beautifully presented ground-floor apartment is one of just 12 units within the "James on Brown" complex. Bathed in natural light courtesy of the wide glass doors leading to the courtyard garden while perfectly set amidst the leafy backdrop of the pretty Browne Street location. This lovely apartment represents exceptional value that provides an affordable entry to the enviable New Farm lifestyle.
- Reversed cycle air conditioning
- Ground floor, no steps and private entry
- Wheel chair access
- Generous open-plan living and dining space
- Groovy kitchen, ss/oven and rangehood with breakfast bench
- Fully tiled and modern bathroom
- Laundry with loads of storage
- Ample storage cabinets
- Well presented with timber floors and fresh paint
- Private 12sqm tiled courtyard garden
- Short walk to River Walks, Howard Smith Wharves, New Farm Park, James Street precinct and New Farm Village
- Easy stroll to Shopping, Ferries, Buses, Schools
- Approx 1km to CBD,
The best value fully furnished in New Farm!!
***IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES, OPEN HOME TIMES CAN CHANGE AND YOU WILL NOT BE UPDATED IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED.**
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application