Inspired by abstract, contemporary artist Michael Johnson, this luxurious apartment is designed with an ultra modern and sophisticated elegance and features the most popular open plan layout - abundance of natural light boasting from the floor to ceiling windows, picturesque views of Brisbane City and Mount Cootha from every room
* Large Spacious Bedroom
* A Gourmet Gallery Kitchen
* Gas Cooking with Miele Appliances
* Amazing Views
* Timber flooring
* Split system reverse air-conditioning throughout
* An Internal Laundry room with Dryer
* One secure parking space
As a resident of The Johnson, you'll have privileged access to the superior amenities of the five star Art Series Hotel including:
- Room Service and Housekeeping facilities
- 50m Rooftop pool and sundeck fully licensed with table service available
- Entertainment pavilion with BBQ facilities also available for exclusive bookings
- Spacious Gymnasium fitted with luxurious brand new equipment
- Pilates/Wellness Studio with on-site Personal Training sessions available
- Award winning Tumbling Stone Restaurant and Bar open 7 days a week
- High class security including comprehensive CCTV cameras, intercom access, resident-only parking, on-site security guards
**** IT IS ESSENTIAL TO REGISTER FOR EITHER THE INSPECTIONS LISTED OR REQUEST OTHER TIMES. REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.****
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ****
1. realestate.com.au - press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button located on the right hand side of the page
2. innerbrisbane.com - press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button located on the right hand side
3. All other websites - use the "EMAIL AGENT" facility
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER even if there are no inspection times set because if no-one registers then the inspection will not proceed. If there are no times set for an inspection you will be advised as soon as it becomes available. Registering also means that you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.innerbrisbane.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today