Level 5 - 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment with a Secure Car Park
Contact our office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org arrange an inspection today!
This modern two bedrooms one bathroom apartment will impress you from the first inspection.
This apartment is located in the heart of Fortitude Valley and only 2kms from the CBD, with transport readily available.
Located on the 5th floor of the "Oxford Towers" building in Central Village – 338 Water Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
We are an on-site property management office and the main reception at Canterbury Towers - 10 Trinity Street
Rental price: due to break lease, $390 per week until 25/01/2022. $420 per week from 26/01/2022
This stylish two-bedroom apartment offers its new tenant the following:
• 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Air-conditioned throughout including ceiling fans
• One secure car space
• With full bi-fold windows to allow cool breezes to flow throughout the property
• Modern white finish throughout with tiling
• Great-size bathroom
• Open plan kitchen featuring dishwasher, microwave, oven
• Laundry space with clothes dryer included
The complex features:
• Lifestyle and convenience in a resort style development
• Large swimming pools with BBQ and seating facilities
• Pavilion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas (Terms and Conditions apply)
• A fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn
• Private rooftop area with city views and BBQ area
• Secure building with CCTV, intercom and resident-only access, on-site management
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street, and Bus Stops are all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
- 0m to the closest Café, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
- 80m to the bus stop
- 350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
- 400m to King Street Dining Precinct
- 450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station and Woolworths
- 550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
- 650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
- 1km to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBHW)
- Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD
Please note images are indicative of the same style apartment on a different floor, a viewing of the specific apartment is recommended to confirm suitability.