Melbourne Residence - Furnished City & River View on Aria Living
Please contact Lily to arrange an inspection on 0424786468 as inspections will be by appointment only.
This two Bedroom, two Bathroom apartment perched high on level 10 has one car space and a beautiful view.
Melbourne Residences features a resident rooftop club with pool, BBQ, fitness centre, dining room, cinema room and several relaxation areas all overlooking the Brisbane CBD. It is at the heart of the precinct with The Cultural Centre, Convention Centre and South Bank Parklands on one side and West End's Boundary Street retail and dining district on the other.
There are endless options to eat, play and relax within minutes of the building.
The Melbourne Residences' exclusive Residents' Rooftop Club includes:
• Expansive pool overlooking the CBD
• Private dining room with chef quality kitchen and appliances, It is great for your private party.
• Private cinema room with Foxtel and Netflix
• Outdoor BBQ Area and multiple relaxation areas
• Fitness Centre (indoor and outdoor) with 3 treadmills, 2 elliptical trainers, 2 bikes, rower, smith machine, pulley machine, multipurpose machine, benches and free weights.
The Melbourne Residences' that fronts both Melbourne Street and Fish Lane sets the benchmark for inner city apartment living and features:
• Elegant 8m high lobby, featuring bespoke furniture and cascading chandelier
• NBN Internet connection in all apartments and wifi on the rooftop
• Custom designed chefs kitchens with gas cooktops and Kitchenware
• 2.7m plasterboard ceilings with full height glass
• Large bathrooms
• Ducted air conditioning
• Minimum of 1 Secure car park for every apartment
The Melbourne Residences ground level retailers include:
• Gelato Messina: Voted the best gelato in Australia offering over 40 unique flavours.
• Chu the Phat: Asian fusion restaurant and bar serving lunch and dinner, from the operators of Madame Wu in the CBD.
• Hoo Ha Coffee Bar
Minimum lease period is 6 months.
Please contact Lily to arrange an inspection on 0424786468