104 / 8 Waverley St, Southport, Queensland 4215
$460 weeklyAvailable: 17 August 17 Bond: $1,840
'SOUTH HAMPTONS', BOUTIQUE APARTMENT BUILDING, 2 BED 2 BATH APTQuick approval process! Pet friendly building.
This stunning 2 bed 2 bath unfurnished apartment includes 2 week's free internet.
Please call the building managers, Julie or Lee on the mobile number in this ad or M: 0468 438 189 for a viewing at a time to suit you.
A new boutique Hamptons inspired building situated in Southport's exclusive Golden Triangle. Located within walking distance to Southport's renowned hot spots Broadwater Parklands, Ferry Road Markets, Australia Fair and Chinatown. The location also offers convenient access to the M1, bus stops and light rail station only a 5 minute walk. Education: The Grammar Zone The Southport School (TSS), St Hildas, Griffith University, TAFE, English language schools.
This impeccable apartment presents the ultimate in lifestyle convenience with spacious open plan living.
- Large modern Kitchen with full height pantry
- Island bench breakfast bar with stone bench tops
- European stainless steel appliances includes dishwasher, cook top, electric oven and range hood
- Built in robes
- En-suited master bedroom
- Large balcony
- CCTV security.
- Level 7 New York style rooftop deck recreation area with amazing views to city, Marina Mirage,
Surfers Paradise skyline,
and stunning hinterland sunsets
- Five star crystal chandelier foyer entry
- Secure undercover parking
- On Site management
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 1 secure parking & remote access
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Heating: electric
- Hot Water System: electric
- Pay TV
Apartment Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 11th Aug 2017