Stunning Property Features Include:
* Large private balcony - perfect for entertaining
* Spacious open plan living
* Bamboo flooring throughout living - easy to keep clean and looks fabulous!
* Sensational kitchen with loads of cupboard and bench space
* Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* 2nd bedroom flows through to second balcony
* 1 CAR SPACE - Additional guest parking also available for visitors of the complex.
Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Step inside your new Spring Hill oasis. This spacious apartment offers luxurious living right in the heart of the CBD. Leave the cars at home and walk to work...or hit the best shops in Brisbane. Air-conditioning and over-sized balcony allows summer comfort and fabulous entertaining....
**** IT IS ESSENTIAL TO REGISTER FOR EITHER THE INSPECTIONS LISTED OR REQUEST OTHER TIMES. REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.****
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ****
1. realestate.com.au - press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button located at the bottom of the page
2. innerbrisbane.com - press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button located on the right hand side
3. All other websites - use the "EMAIL AGENT" facility
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER even if there are no inspection times set because if no-one registers then the inspection will not proceed. If there are no times set for an inspection you will be advised as soon as it becomes available. Registering also means that you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.innerbrisbane.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today