CHARMING, QUAINT AND NESTLED ON A LARGE LEVEL BLOCK.
This cozy home is nestled nicely in Birkdale and close to many amenities including schools and public transport and is brimming with character. Located on a large block and set back from the road this property will surprise you living in the heart of Birkdale with plenty of privacy from front fence & gate with plenty of trees.
- Two roomy bedrooms with carpeted floors
- Central bathroom with shower over bath.
- Open plan original kitchen/meals area with electric cooking
- Separate lounge with air-conditioner and trendy french doors to the kitchen.
- Hardwood floors throughout living areas.
- Security grills to all windows & doors.
- Huge fenced yard offering plenty of room for entertaining or for the kids to enjoy under the shady trees.
- Plenty of off road parking with a double carport and lockable single garage or perfect to use for shed/storage.
This property is perfect for those wanting to enter the rental market with their first home or those needing plenty of storage for boats/trailers/cars. Located within walking distance of Wellington Point State High & Redlands College, local parks, shops, canals & water this home is sure to tick the boxes for you. Public transport on your doorstep makes commuting through the Redlands a breeze.
Pets on application.
Register to inspect today!
If you are on realestate.com.au press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button.
If you are on another property website, then please send us an email enquiry by pressing the “EMAIL AGENT” button. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If there are no inspection times set for this property yet, you must register your interest and as soon as inspection times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time immediately.
You MUST register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection WILL NOT proceed.