The interior designs feature open living spaces with high ceilings and gourmet style gallery kitchens, including stone benchtops and European appliances. Natural light abounds with space-enhancing full height sliding doors opening to a generous and private balcony.
The highly thoughtful layouts provide a clear separation between apartment bedrooms and bathrooms resulting in maximum privacy. Storage has not been neglected, with generous built-in or walk-in wardrobes with Smart Robes fit-out provided, together with additional linen and storage space.
*More photos to come*
• Two bedroom apartment with ensuite and main bathroom
• Air conditioning in lounge room and master bedroom
• Fans to all bedrooms
• Generous built-in or walk-in wardrobes with additional linen and storage space
• Open plan layout with ample living, dining and outdoor entertaining area
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, island bench and European appliances as well as an induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and European tapware
• Security entry with intercom access
• 1x Car park space
• Internal laundry with included dryer
• Large furnishable balcony for additional living space
Latimer Street, bordering Greenslopes, is a quiet street in the Brisbane suburb of Holland Park. Handy to a range of essential services: shops, restaurants, specialty stores, gyms, banks, hotels, a variety of highly regarded schools and childcare centres, the southern city fringe central business district, sporting facilities, two universities and two Westfield shopping centres.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.