This is an unfurnished 2 bedroom house located on 85 Summerhill Road, Reservoir. Suitable for family and you can bring your pet along. Students are welcome too.
This tidy house has everything you need with a nice yard. There is a carport on the side, a small shed for storage at the back yard. Both bedrooms have wardrobe for storage.
- 5 min walk to Summerhill Shopping Centre (Aldi, Australia Post, Coles, Kmart, Jetts Fitness etc.)
- 4 min walk to Tram stop on Plenty Road (corner Albert Street).
- 2 min walk to Bus stop on Dorrington Avenue. Bus goes to South Morang station, RMIT Bundoora Campus.
- 3 min drive (1.6 km) to Northland Shopping centre.
- 3 min drive (1.4 km) to Holy Name Primary School.
- 6 min drive (2.8 km) to Regent train station.
- 8 min drive (4.2 km) drive to La Trobe University.
*** COVID-19 Inspection Rules ***
If you are attending a private inspection, we request that you only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so and not under any self-isolation conditions. We also request that you maintain a healthy distance from our team members, and if requested wait outside the property until it is ready for inspection. Lastly, please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within the properties wherever possible. If you would like to view something in particular, please request the agent’s assistance. Thank you for your understanding.
*** Documents Required for Application ***
1. Residential Tenancy Agreement - fill and sign. Everyone who is going to occupy the property must be listed in the tenancy agreement.
Each applicant must provide the following:
2. Tenancy Application Form
3. Driver license OR Passport
4. Bank statement for the last 4 months
5. Supply this if:
• you are working - last 2 pay slips, and employer referee
• you are a student - student ID, and student visa (if you are an international student)
If you wish to apply and would like to request for the relevant forms, please provide your email address by sending the property owner/manager a text message.
Interested applicant, please ensure you have sufficient funds to pay the bond plus first 4 weeks of rent before the start of the lease.
TO ENQUIRE ON THIS PROPERTY, PLEASE CLICK ON THE "Get In Touch" BUTTON, OR THE "Email Agent" BUTTON OR "Contact agent" BUTTON.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers or tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.