Within the sought after 'Whepstead Terraces' complex, this fantastic townhouse is within walking distance to great schools, the train station, shopping and the town centre with cafes and restaurants. The water's edge is a few steps away and Brisbane CBD and the airport are within a 35 minute drive. Beautiful Moreton Bay is just along the road - this is Bayside living at its absolute best.
The lower level offers a spacious, open plan layout with large, secure, fully fenced and beautifully maintained courtyards on either side. The kitchen boasts an abundance of cupboard and bench space and is finished with gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and stone benches.
There is also a separate powder room and laundry downstairs.
Up the solid timber staircase there is a separate study nook, and the two bedrooms are large and feature built in cupboards (master with direct access to the two way bathroom). Both bedrooms also feature private balconies which offer a leafy aspect over the courtyards and invite the cooling bay breezes in through large, screened sliding doors.
* Safe and secure electronic gate entry
* Spacious lounge and dining overlooking the private courtyard
* Modern light filled kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops, stainless appliances and loads of storage
* Polished hardwood flooring downstairs
* Wide polished hardwood staircase
* 2 large built-in bedrooms with balcony access
* Spacious master suite with WIR and two-way bathroom
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Direct access to the remote controlled garage (with additional storage) from the private courtyard
* Beautifully maintained and landscaped complex (feature floodlit heritage listed Moreton Bay Fig tree)