995 Brunswick Street, New Farm, Queensland 4005
$600 weeklyAvailable: 27 November 17 Bond: $2,400
SPACIOUS UNIQUE ART DECO ON TOP FLOOR!FIRST 2 WEEKS' RENT FREE!
Superb Heritage Listed Multi-Award winning building with old world charm and ornate ceilings - you can't go past everything this has to offer!
- Extensive views of the city, park, Storey Bridge, New Farm
- Perfect location for viewing Riverfire!
- Packed with original features but everything you require for 21st century living
- Exquisitely decorated fireplace
- Separate large dining room with views of the Storey Bridge
- Ducted Air conditioning throughout
- Cool breezes
- Wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Two very generous bedrooms
- Spacious separate lounge with bay window
- Kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Enclosed veranda/sunroom with laundry connections - veranda can be fully opened up
- Single lock-up garage
- Gas cooking
- Access to beautiful garden courtyard with dining table and chairs and barbecue
- Shared clothesline
- Quiet well-managed building with on-site Building Manager
Located opposite New Farm Park and only a short stroll to cafes, shops and transport, this art deco building makes the most of upmarket New Farm Living.
Not Pet Friendly
PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVE ONLY AND MAY VARY FROM THIS PROPERTY AS THEY WERE TAKEN IN ANOTHER FLAT IN THE SAME BUILDING. AN INSPECTION IS REQUIRED FOR VIEWING OF THE SPECIFIC PROPERTY PRIOR TO SIGNING THE LEASE.
Daytime or evening inspections available on request
Contact agent to arrange a private inspection weekend or weekday
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Open Fireplace
Unit Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 16th Nov 2017