TOP FLOOR APARTMENT AS SPACIOUS AS A HOUSE + A GARAGE & AN EXCLUSIVE COURTYARD
Spacious well-maintained top floor apartment within a small complex of only 6 units, features a large living room with a balcony and a kitchen/dining area opening to a 2nd balcony that runs the length of the apartment. 1-bathroom and 3-bedrooms with the king size master bedroom boasting its own private balcony with city views. The garage has extra storage space, including a 2nd toilet and exclusive courtyard. Perfect to use this area as your own gym or a covered entertainment spot to relax while the kids play in the courtyard.
- Large open plan living room with its own balcony
- Bright and airy kitchen with white cabinetry, gas stove and breakfast bar onto the dining area
- Dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and opens onto a 2nd balcony with views of your courtyard below
- 3 generous bedrooms (2 with built-ins) all with ceiling fans, master bedroom is king-size with a private balcony
- Modern bathroom with dual basins, rain shower and a separate toilet
- Hallway linen storage
- Remote controlled tandem garage with extra storage space, laundry and 2nd bathroom with a shower & toilet
- Fully enclosed exclusive courtyard accessible via the garage is perfect for extra outdoor entertaining and BBQ's.
- Aluminium Plantation Shutters to all windows and curtains to the sliding doors.
- Security screens to all accessible windows and sliding doors
Sorry NO PETS
Within easy walking distance to various schools, shops, cinemas and restaurants/cafes, as well as express buses to the city and only a 10-min walk to Coorparoo train station
If you are on realestate.com.au press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button.
If you are on another property website, then please send us an email enquiry by pressing the “EMAIL AGENT” button. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If there are no inspection times set for this property yet, you must register your interest and as soon as inspection times are set, you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time immediately.
You MUST register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection WILL NOT proceed.