Level 22 - 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment with a Secure Car Park and a Balcony - City View!
Contact our office by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or 07 3539 8844 to arrange an inspection today!
This modern three bedroom, two bathroom apartment will impress you from the first inspection.
Given the prime location to an array of lifestyle options and easy access to public transport.
This apartment is located in the heart of Fortitude Valley and only 2kms from the CBD, with transport readily available.
Located on the 22nd floor of the "Canterbury Towers" building in Central Village – 10 Trinity Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
This stylish three-bedroom apartment offers its new tenant the following:
• 3 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Air-conditioned throughout including ceiling fans
• Amazing city views and mountain views
• One secure car space
• A good size of the balcony
• Modern white finish throughout with tiling
• Great-size bedrooms and carpet
• Well-appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, ample cupboard space
• Dishwasher and microwave included
• Laundry space with clothes dryer included
The complex features:
• Lifestyle and convenience in a resort-style development
• Large swimming pools with BBQ and seating facilities
• Pavilion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas
• a fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn
• Secure building with CCTV, intercom and resident-only access, on-site management
• Walk to a large array of shopping, restaurants, bars, and parks - to suit all lifestyles
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street, and Bus Stops are all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
- 0m to the closest Café, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
- 80m to the bus stop
- 350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
- 400m to King Street Dining Precinct
- 450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station
- 550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
- 650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
- 1km to Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBHW)
- Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD