Set on a large block in one of Peregian Springs premiere streets this duplex is beautifully appointed and at 176m2 is easily as large as many of the homes in the area. Backing onto a reserve and walkways, and offering a real sense of space and privacy, with a nice amount of yard and a lovely north facing alfresco. With quality fixtures and fittings including sparkling 600mm porcelain tiles, it’s quality shines throughout.
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and generous wardrobes
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and stylish ensuite
- Stunning kitchen with stone benches, stylish feature tiles and breakfast bar
- 900mm gas cook top and fan forced oven plus large fridge space
- Air conditioned living and main bedroom
- Lovely private patio overlooking bushland
- Internal laundry and plenty of storage space
- Double lock up garage
- A small pet will be considered
NB This property is water efficient, tenants are responsible for water usage charges
In the catchment for quality schools and close to Noosa, or an easy commute to Maroochydore, local beaches and shopping facilities and of course the golf course. Don’t settle for less, this property will certainly impress.
** Due to the high volume of inquiries on our properties we are unable to take phone inquiries, so please take advantage of our 24/7 online booking system to be notified of pending inspections and updates.
You may also email our leasing consultants directly with any queries you have regarding any of our listings and we shall respond before close of business, Monday – Friday.