This 3 bedroom older style home is less than a 10 minute drive to the heart of Cooroy.
Come home to peace and serenity and enjoy the country views surrounding this beautiful old queenslander.
The home enjoys a mix of hills and flat area as well as a 2 bay shed and a 2 bay carport, and that's not counting all the room under the house as well.
This home offers
-several sunrooms plus loungeroom
-1 bathroom upstairs and 1 downstairs
-Spacious kitchen with gas stove
-Under house enclosed storage
-Horse may be negotiated upon application
-Pet friendly on application (outside only pets)
*Tank water and waste water treatment plant
*Unfenced dams on property
-Owner has use of the paddocks as per boundary map
*This property is serviced septic.
• Please note Tenant is responsible for water consumption. As this property is serviced by tank water It is the tenants responsibility to maintain water tank levels to a reasonable level at all times.
• Internet to the property is a tenant responsibility. Contact your provider to make sure it is sufficient for your needs
• Please drive past the property to ascertain suitability prior to arranging an inspection.
• If you wish to apply please follow the Apply link in the email once you have registered your interest in the property.
• Upon approval we require payment of 2 weeks rent to secure the property within 24 hours.
To arrange an inspection please register your interest on line and you will be notified of any inspections.
Whilst all due diligence has been taken in the preparation/details of this document we can attach no guarantee to them & recommend intending lessees conduct their own enquiries.