90 Solar Street, Coorparoo, Queensland 4151
$450 weeklyAvailable Now Bond: $1,800
Kick The Ball From The Backyard To The City - CoorparooThis is a cute, neat & tidy, post-war Coorparoo home, which is just 10 minutes away from Brisbane's CBD.
Features of this property include:
· There are two good sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
· The master with a built-in wardrobe & air conditioning.
· A spacious study/third bedroom or nursery.
· Partially renovated bathroom with a separate toilet.
· Ornate plaster cornices.
· Polished pine floorboards.
· Large country style kitchen with plenty of room for a big dining table.
· Generous open living room which is air conditioned.
· Cute & private side porch, a perfect spot to sit & enjoy those weekend breakfasts.
Other Features include:
· Fully fenced front & back yard.
· Very low maintenance gardens.
· Massive covered entertainment area at the rear of the property.
· Attached to the house, yet outside laundry with ample storage.
· Separate outside toilet.
· Three car tandem parking. Also with plenty of off street parking.
This property is just moments away from local shops & schools. Conveniently located near direct bus routes to and from Westfield Carindale & Brisbane CBD. This Coorparoo home is perfect for city executives or a small family. An inspection for this property is a must!
**Pets will be considered upon application**
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 3
- Fully Fenced
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Split System Airconditioning
- Floor Boards
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 23rd Jun 2017