This charming character home, offers a private and relaxed lifestyle for a young family, professional person or couple looking for a neat and tidy home in a quality and leafy green suburb. On a quiet, small street with a tremendous sense of place and community, you will feel right at home plus you can have the ultimate convenient lifestyle with Phoenix shopping centre, schools, medical facilities, cafes/restaurants/fast food outlets, public transport, gym a short stroll away.
Special features include...
* Carport with tandem parking available for two cars
* Small front porch to relax and watch the world go by
* Flowing open plan living
* Beautiful kitchen with stainless steel appliances and copious amounts of storage
* Large laundry that leads to a large outdoor entertaining area
* Good size bedrooms
* Bathroom with bath tub to relax after a hard day's work
* Reverse cycle air conditioning for comfort all year round
* Garden shed
* Easy to maintain reticulated gardens
* Security screens
* Pets considered on application
and much, much more!
The features are endless, the lifestyle is stunning, the property immaculate - Book in your appointment today!!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply click on the button above 'Book an inspection time' then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.rmaproperty.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed to provide to our representative at the inspection.
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Rental Management Australia will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.