Location is the key, with its close proximity to bus stops, train station, the Kelvin Grove urban village, QUT and of course only a short commute into the Brisbane CBD.
This 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home Features:
* Huge covered rear deck overlooks full fenced large backayard
* Super sized open plan kitchen includes a dishwasher and gas cooking
* Spacious living and dining
* Undercover parking for two cars with room for additional storage
* Polished floors in living arears
* Ensuite bathroom off main bedroom
* Ceiling fans
* Lounge room can be converted into a 4th bedroom.
* Pets considered
**** IT IS ESSENTIAL TO REGISTER FOR EITHER THE INSPECTIONS LISTED OR REQUEST OTHER TIMES. REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.****
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ****
1. realestate.com.au - press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button located at the bottom of the page
2. innerbrisbane.com - press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button located on the right hand side
3. All other websites - use the "EMAIL AGENT" facility
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER even if there are no inspection times set because if no-one registers then the inspection will not proceed. If there are no times set for an inspection you will be advised as soon as it becomes available. Registering also means that you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.innerbrisbane.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today