Cul-de-sac living while centrally located within a short drive or walk to access public transport, schools, shops, and parklands.
- 3 bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Split System Air Con in the master bedroom and living area
- Naturally lit open plan living, dining and kitchen combination with plenty of storage
- Floating floorboards throughout
- 2-way bathroom
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Garden Shed and Greenhouse
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank (for yard use)
- Double Lock Up Remote Garage
- Low maintenance gardens
** Please call anytime to Arrange an Inspection
**** IT IS ESSENTIAL TO REGISTER FOR EITHER THE INSPECTIONS LISTED OR REQUEST OTHER TIMES. REFER TO INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.****
*** HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION ****
1. realestate.com.au - press the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button located at the bottom of the page
2. innerbrisbane.com - press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button located on the right-hand side
3. All other websites - use the "EMAIL AGENT" facility
IT IS IMPORTANT TO REGISTER even if there are no inspection times set because if no-one registers then the inspection will not proceed. If there are no times set for an inspection you will be advised as soon as it becomes available. Registering also means that you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations.
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
Arranging inspections is easy.
Simply go to our website: www.innerbrisbane.com.au and click the BOOK INSPECTION button.
Then enter your details and choose an appointment time that suits YOU.
Alternatively, you can access the appointment page by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link which is located below this properties availability date.
You will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
If no one registers for an appointment time - then that appointment may not proceed.
So DON'T MISS OUT book for an appointment today